Barcelona - Untitled BCN - round #1

25.11.10


I am currently cleaning up my desktop and fell over a folder with my photographs from the collective exhibition I participated in at the Untitled BCN gallery in Barcelona about a year ago. For all you good souls (Probably most of you) who doesn't have any clue; I exhibited a series of UV-sensitive paintings. You can see my pre-Barcelona presentation of the paintings HERE. Following are a series of snapshots from the trip - mostly from the opening night:








Here I'm hanging with Sebastien Mansfield a good friend of mine and an amazing artist. Unfortunately He doesn't have a homepage, but he turns out strange, surreal, Joe Sorren'esque paintings by the hour.


And finally a snapshot of Jess & Xavi, the two gallery owners, behind the legendary courtyard bar. (They make epic Mojitos). Every time I leave those cats in Barcelona I feel like flipping around and straight up returning there. It is a pleasure every time I'm back.

No comments: